In order to keep in compliance with both CDC and Alameda County guidelines, we have compiled some guidelines that guest will be required to follow while on BWH/JEC property. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that does not follow these guidelines.
- All guests are required to properly wear a mask while on-site unless sitting at their designated table. (If a guest gets up from their table, they must put their mask back on.)
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, all tastings will be restricted to the designated number of guests allowed per table, as chosen during the reservation process. If more guests arrive than the original reservation indicates, your reservation and deposit may be forfeit.
- You must cancel more than 24 hours in advance. If you cancel with less than 24 hours in advance, you are still responsible for the cost of your reservation since we have already ordered your food.
- All guests are required to provide us with contact information for the purpose of contact tracing should the need ever arise.
- No one under the age of 21 will be allowed. (While we love kids, we can’t have them at the winery during these times.)
- Dogs are allowed but are required to be on a leash and kept within 6 feet of the owner. Please don’t allow guest from other parties to interact with your pets.
- We would like to be back to our normal operations as soon as possible. We are all in this together and we need to follow the safety policies in order to ensure we are able to continue with our adjusted tasting schedule and to move back towards normalcy.