In order to keep in compliance with both CDC and Alameda County guidelines, we have compiled some guidelines that guest will be required to follow while on BWH/JEC property. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that does not follow these guidelines.
- Masks are required per current Alameda County guidelines.
- You must cancel more than 24 hours in advance. If you cancel with less than 24 hours in advance, you are still responsible for the cost of your reservation. No refunds will be given for no shows or cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation start time.
- All guests are required to provide us with contact information for the purpose of contact tracing should the need ever arise.
- Dogs are allowed but are required to be on a leash and kept within 6 feet of the owner. Please don’t allow guest from other parties to interact with your pets.
- Please let us know if you have any special seating requests, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Guests under the age of 21 are included in the group size when making a reservation. Please note that children must stay at the table within the designated space.
- Please be aware of the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- We would like to be back to our normal operations as soon as possible. We are all in this together and we need to follow the safety policies in order to ensure we are able to continue with our adjusted tasting schedule and to move back towards normalcy.